October Lawndry Lines 2019
RAIN. RAIN? RAIN!
Fall is historically the driest season of the year and this year is no different. Here we are one week into fall and we haven’t had any rain to speak of for over three weeks. Here are a few things to remember about fall rain or the lack of rain:
- If it hasn’t rained in weeks one rain shower isn’t enough to sink deep into the soil.
- When it rains after an extended dry spell the water “runs off” rather than sinks into the soil due to the extremely dry, hard soil conditions.
- It is important to water aerated and seeded lawns 3-4 times per week through the end of October EVEN IF WE DO GET RAIN. You want the soil moist good and deep in order to draw the turf roots deep into the soil. If the moisture is shallow the roots will be shallow too as they want to be where they can thrive.
- Just because the temperatures are cooler it doesn’t mean that drought conditions ease up. Only rain can do that.
- Trees will prematurely begin to lose leaves.
- Once we get a good rain after an extended dry spell the trees will lose a large amount of leaves. Don’t let them sit on your new turf. Call us for leaf removal 615-269-7706.
- If you have added new plants to your landscape in the past 10 months you will want to give those plants a little extra water this fall.
We are 100% geared up for this busy fall season! Check out what we are up to.
It isn’t too late to AERATE AND SEED THE LAWN! Check out our web site www.turfmanagersllc.com to learn the importance of this service.
FALL LEAF REMOVAL: If you have ever raked leaves before you owe it to yourself to allow us to take care of this task for you! We get all of the leaves. We blow them off of the patios, decks, driveways, out of the landscape beds, pool decks and last but not least the lawn. After we blow them to a central location we use a huge vacuum that sucks up the leaves and deposits them into dump trucks. Fun fact: we recycle the leaves to be composted and used as mulches so that they never enter the land fill. Call today, 615-269-7706, to get on the list for FALL FLOWER AND BULB installation for this fall. We will continue to MOW LAWNS as long as it takes to keep the lawns looking great for all of the Holiday festivities. MULCHING, TRIMMING AND LANDSCAPE CLEANUPS will be getting done all the way through winter. Book these services now! Contact us at Helpdesk@turfmanagersllc.com. PAVER PATIOS AND FIRE PITS are in big demand and we have built some great ones. Check out our web site www.turfmanagersllc.com to see our work, but once you see them you’ll want one, so be careful!
With your help we’ve supported amazing organizations through the years
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Here are some of them:
During our 20 years in business we have supported Susan G Komen of Greater Nashville, Shriners Children’s Hospital, Percy Priest Elementary School, JT Moore Middle School, Harpeth Hall, Lipscomb Elementary School, Franklin Road Academy, Williamson County Soccer Association, Habitat for Humanity, Nashville Fire Fighters Association, National Children’s Cancer Society, National Kidney Foundation, One53, Special Olympics, The Next Door and the list goes on and on.
Turf Managers LLC’s whole existence is based upon the premise of making your life easier by taking on the harder household chores and WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS! THANK YOU. One more way wed like to make things easier for you is offering to email monthly statements. If you are interested in this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Lori will get this set up for you. BTW, bills can be paid online as well through our website at www.turfmanagersllc.com.
Well that’s it for now! Happy Fall, y’all! Don’t forget to brag about us to all of your friends and family. We are a little shy and blush a little when we get compliments but we just want to make you happy. Of course your friends and family already know how smart you are but when they see the Turf Managers shiny red trucks show up at your house they will realize that you are not only one of the smartest people they know but now they will realize that you are a Supreme Genius and we agree.