Position: Landscaper/Lawn Mowing Technician
Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business, building, or residence. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.
- Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a ride on or stand behind mower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep/ blow walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
Compensation is dependent on qualifications and experience.