Aeration and Seeding time are fast approaching and you DO NOT want to miss out on this service and here is why…
- Aeration and Seeding are one of the MOST important things that can be done to improve a lawn.
- Fescue grass only grows from seed. So, if your lawn has thinned over the year the ONLY way to thicken the turf is by over seeding.
- Core Aeration (that’s what we do) is the process of taking thousands of plugs of soil out of the lawn which opens up the crust of the soil and allows important minerals, nutrients and water to get into the root zone areas. The removed plugs of soil are deposited on top of the soil which turns into a nice seed bed for our seed to grow new baby grass.
- Fall is the best time for seeding as we get the benefits of fall rains, cooler temperatures and great plant root growth.
Call today, 615-269-7706, or email us, email@example.com, and we can get you pricing and set up for this valuable service.
It is hard to believe that September is here already. When seasons slip up on us, it is easy to forget to get certain lawn and landscape services booked for the season. So here is a reminder for you.
IT’S TIME TO GET ON THE SCHEDULE FOR THESE FALL SERVICES:
- Fall Aeration and Seeding
- Leaf removal (We compost/recycle all removed leaves)
- Fall flower installation (September thru November)
- Fall mulching and landscape clean-up
- Shrub trimming
- Lawn Mowing
- Landscape renovations and installation and much more.
Of course, we have many more services, however these are the easiest ones to let slip away. For all of you that have had these services in the past, we already have you on the schedule.
For those of you that would like pricing or information on these and other services please call the office at 615-269-7706 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you.
We look forward to serving you very soon! Please send your friends our way.