Fall is here and there is a lot to do!
Fall in Tennessee means there is a lot of work to do in the lawn. More work than usual!! We have the answer to getting these services done. The answer is, call us 615-269-7706, and we will do them for you.
Here’s a punch list of things that must be done in fall-
- Lawn mowing– Yep, in Tennessee we can mow all the way up to Christmas.
- Fall Flowers– It isn’t too late to get fall flowers installed. Call now and we will get them planted for you.
- Aeration and Seeding– The window for aeration and seeding is closing; however, with planting cool season grasses such as Fescue, the extended warmer fall temps let us have VERY good results well into November.
- Leaf removal– We will be picking up leaves now through February of 2021. The key here is to get the leaves off of the turf before it smothers the grass.
- Lawn fertilization and weed control– this service is SOOOOOOO important so that we can grow the root system of the turf good and deep so that the turf will handle the summer of 2021 better. Plus, we will be “greening up’ the lawn and getting rid of weeds.
- Tree and Shrub care– This month’s application is the root zone fertilization for the trees and shrubs. This is so important, feeding our trees and shrubs is essential as there simply isn’t enough organic matter to naturally keep our plants feed in our neighborhoods. Our plants are helpless and they need us, DON’T LET THEM STARVE.
- Mulching and pruning– Every plant has its season to be pruned. Don’t miss the fall pruning window for many plants. Also mulching now helps to insulate the root systems of the plants ant helps them overwinter.
- Tree and shrub installation– Now through spring is THE BEST TIME to plant trees and shrubs. Call us today, 615-269-7706, if you need ideas or a plan in order to “freshen up” your old tired landscape beds.
Here at Turf Managers we are all things outdoors. So, if you have anything that you need done give us a call, even if you think its some sort of crazy request. We are creative and willing and able to help!!!! Plus, we like a little crazy every now and then. Normal is boring. Call, 615-269-7706, email Helpdesk@turfmanagersllc.com, or text us at 615-933-9029.